Carson Daly criticized for being insensitive to infertility problemsJason Kempin/Getty Images
Carson Daly has clarified what he meant by joking about "baby making juice" in the wake of accusations that he's insensitive to the struggle of infertility.Read More »
Vans announces Harry Potter collectionWarner Bros. via CNN
Vans announced a Harry Potter collaboration today that has fans ready to hand over all their money.Read More »
James Holzhauer explains his winning 'Jeopardy!' strategyJeopardy! via CNN
James Holzhauer is killing it on "Jeopardy!", but it's all in a day's work for the Las Vegas professional sports bettor.Read More »
Celebrity breakups of 2019Noam Galai/Getty Images for New York Magazine
Here's a look at celebrity couples who split in 2019.Read More »
The Avengers assembled for their last red carpet as a superhero collective on Monday night in Hollywood, and the list of attendees was as impressive as they come.Read More »
Highest paid TV child actors of all timeFrazer Harrison/Getty Images
Child stars have been around ever since TV began. Some of them make pretty good money, even if they're not in a lead role. Here's a look at the 9 highest paid child actors on TV.Read More »
The memoir Prince was working on before he died is coming out this fallJohn Sciulli/Getty Images for Samsung
Just weeks before he died in 2016, Prince struck a deal to write a book about his life.Read More »
Disney CEO Bob Iger made nearly $66 million last year, and a Disney family member thinks that's "insane."Read More »
About Music Mondays
Mondays are sounding better than ever before on 69 News at Sunrise! Every Monday morning we showcase the sounds of the many talented artists in and around the Lehigh Valley. Tune in to learn about how the artists got their starts and hear live performances by different vocalists and groups.
If you'd like to join us on the show, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a bio and a video of your performance of a song you'd like to play on 69 News at Sunrise.
Music Monday is open to professional artists with published music who regularly perform in the WFMZ-TV viewing area.
- Developer Ramzi Haddad gets probation for role in pay-to-play scheme
- ATF, police probe overnight fire at Bethlehem church
- 19-year-old injured after gunfire erupts in Pottstown
- Updated Victims of clergy sexual abuse in Allentown Diocese can now apply for compensation
- Screening shows some people in Palmerton have elevated lead levels
- Driver charged in crash that injured 2 people, damaged pub
- Updated Schuylkill River Trail in Pottstown to become 'walk of art'
- Updated New Jersey's takeover of Atlantic City to last full 5 years
- Updated Gas pipeline resumes service after sinkhole-related shutdown
- 'Snot otter' named Pennsylvania's official amphibian