- Humidity: 50%
- Cloud Coverage:35%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 06:54:35 AM
- Sunset: 06:50:02 PM
Sunshine and patchy clouds; warmer, but still nice.
Increasing clouds. A shower is possible late, mainly north and west.
More clouds than sun with a few passing showers and a thunderstorm possible.
- Gunshots fired near homes in Nazareth
- PennEast Pipeline drops plan for Pennsylvania-New Jersey natural gas line
- Woman killed in crash involving motorcycle, SUV on 562
- Medical emergency, burning food triggers fire alarm in Allentown apartment
- After 85 years, Peters Marine Service to close or be sold
- 2 injured in shooting at Montgomery Co. Wawa
- John Hinckley Jr., man who shot President Reagan, will be granted unconditional release
- Pa. Republicans aim to make big election changes in constitution
- Openings & Closings
- Puerto Rican pride seen during parade, festival in Reading