Metallica have announced they are releasing a children's book, which is sure to become a treasured classic at baby showers and christenings for generations to come.
"The ABCs of Metallica" will tell, in alphabetical rhymes, the history of one of the world's greatest heavy metal bands. For a really wholesome experience, we suggest pairing a bedtime reading with some of Metallica's most-loved lullabies, like "Seek and Destroy" and, of course, "Enter Sandman." Johannes Brahms himself couldn't imagine such a placid soundscape.
The band revealed the (extremely cute) cover on their website and social media channels. According to the announcement, a portion of the proceeds from the book's sales will go to the All Within My Hands Foundation, Metallica's nonprofit that supports workforce education and hunger prevention.
You thought we were kidding? Nope, this is some hardcore wholesome stuff right here. The book will be available for purchase in November, but devoted metalheads and future godparents can pre-order it now.
Former President Barack Obama on Wednesday offered up his advice for clear decision-making in the Oval Office -- avoid TV and social media, which only "clouds your judgment."Read More »
- Streaming wars scorecard: What to watch and how much it will cost
- Brad Pitt opens up about fathers, sons and confronting Harvey Weinstein
- Hilaria Baldwin expecting 5th child with Alec Baldwin
- Stephen King fan? Get paid $1,300 to watch his scariest films
- A 'The Princess Bride' remake? Inconceivable!
- Fashion brand sparks outrage over school shooting-themed hoodies
- Driver dies after car hits pole on Route 724 near Birdsboro
- Tower Health, Drexel make joint bid for children's hospital
- WWII veteran from Allentown awarded Bronze Star 74 years after battle
- Fire chief: 2 men dead after plane crash in Monroe County
- Man charged in sex abuse of 3 girls at daycare in Whitehall
- Lehigh County DA: Man charged in shooting death of woman in Allentown
- Ahead of City Park event, Reading WWII vet recalls service
- Downtown Allentown Market set to open Thursday
- Folmer resigns after arrest in child porn possession case
- Updated PHOTOS: Southern Culture on the Skids plays in Reading