La Women’s Resources of Monroe County (WRMC), en asociación con el Pocono Arts Council y el Pocono Cinema and Cultural Center, organizarán una exhibición de arte y una recepción de clausura de artistas en el Pocono Cinema and Cultural Center …
NWS Weather Alert
NWS Weather Alert
NOTE: This information is provided by the National Weather Service. Forecast may differ from local information provided by our own 69News Meteorologists
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM EDT THIS EVENING THROUGH TUESDAY AFTERNOON... The Flash Flood Watch continues for * Portions of southern New Jersey...and Pennsylvania...including the following areas...in southern New Jersey...Camden. In Pennsylvania...Carbon, Eastern Montgomery, Lehigh, Lower Bucks, Monroe, Northampton, Philadelphia, Upper Bucks, and Western Montgomery. * From 8 PM EDT this evening through Tuesday afternoon. * Rain, heavy at times, is expected to begin late this evening and continue through much, if not all, of the day on Tuesday. Widespread rain totals of 2 to 4 inches are likely within the watch area, with locally higher amounts possible. * Flash flooding of creeks, streams, urban areas, and areas of poor drainage is possible with the heaviest rain. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action should Flash Flood Warnings be issued. &&
- Humidity: 91%
- Cloud Coverage:99%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 07:24:26 AM
- Sunset: 06:06:38 PM
Warmer with clouds and breaks of sun.
Periods of heavy rain and a thunderstorm.
Cooler and increasingly windy with periods of rain, heavy at times. Temperatures nearly steady throughout much of the day.
- Wilson Borough police investigate report of man trying to lure children into car
- Tuesday is deadline to apply for mail-in ballots in Pa.
- Harlem Globetrotters set for return to downtown Reading
- YWCA: Ending violence in Pottstown will be joint effort
- Toys for Tots gearing up for another busy holiday season amid concerns about ongoing supply chain issues
- Health Beat: Breast cancer: 2 new drugs for HER2
- Police: Monroe County priest admits to 'mistakes,' facing sex charges after vigilante internet sting
- Boyertown community raises $18K for defaced mural
- Candidate for Northampton County Executive blames McClure administration for staffing shortages at Gracedale
- Democrats say they're close to reaching a deal on infrastructure bill