ALLENTOWN, Pa.- Al culminar el recorrido por la República Dominicana, Edición en Español no se puede despedir sin antes mostrar la deliciosa comida quisqueyana.
- Humidity: 96%
- Cloud Coverage:81%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 05:52:07 AM
- Sunset: 08:05:14 PM
Mostly cloudy and chilly with some showers, especially in the afternoon
An evening shower, then partial clearing.
Some sun to start, then clouds increase; rain arrives later in the afternoon.
- Carbon County rail line sold for $4.7M
- Latest jobs numbers fall far short of expectations
- Dozens come out for Mental Health Awareness Week in Bethlehem
- 2021 American Red Cross Hero: Theresa Adams
- Class of 2020 takes long-awaited walk at Kutztown University
- Yuengling brewery sends secret recipe to Texas
- Developer's proposal could add 100-room hotel to downtown Easton
- New St. Luke's unit helps people with underlying conditions who are trying to kick drug habit
- 3rd person charged in blackmail scheme in Phillipsburg School District
- COVID relief checks handed out to local businesses in Berks