ALLENTOWN, Pa.- Al culminar el recorrido por la República Dominicana, Edición en Español no se puede despedir sin antes mostrar la deliciosa comida quisqueyana.
- Humidity: 77%
- Cloud Coverage:70%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 06:01:02 AM
- Sunset: 08:14:15 PM
Sunshine filtered through high clouds.
Partly sunny and mainly dry, but a few showers possible towards the shore.
- Jesuit center in Berks winds down after 50 years
- Bethlehem working with Musikfest organizers on mitigation efforts amid spike in COVID-19 cases
- Brito in stable condition following two procedures
- NYC will require vaccination proof for indoor dining, gyms
- Medical school students share message through mural
- Pa. senator hopes to issue election subpoenas within 2 weeks
- Museum of Industrial History holds ribbon cutting ceremony for Foundry Park, Air Products Pavilion stage
- Pa. lawmakers talking about possible alternatives to the gas tax
- Books to bikes: Kids rewarded for reading this summer
- Three XPO Logistics warehouses in region spun off as part of GXO