GUAYANILLA,Pr.- Se cumplen cuatro semanas de los poderosos temblores que sacudieron a Puerto Rico y dejaron a miles de desplazados en el sur de la isla.
- Humidity: 74%
- Cloud Coverage:95%
- Wind: 14 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:10:25 AM
- Sunset: 04:35:12 PM
Some afternoon sun. Windy.
A few clouds. Breezy.
Mostly sunny and breezy.
- People slowly moving back into their apartments after fire at high-rise that killed woman
- Murphy, lawmakers say they reached deal on cannabis bill
- Lehigh County man charged in 1969 California killing extradited
- Pa. GOP lawmakers call on state's congressional delegation to dispute electors
- Pennsylvania Water Rescue sells Christmas trees to raise funds
- Phillipsburg Antique Mall to open this weekend
- Capitol Hill appears ready to move forward on another stimulus
- Alvernia has record amount of international students from Saudi Arabia
- Salvation Army experiencing shortage during its biggest donation drive of the year
- Volunteer fire company in Berks honors assistant fire chief who lost battle with cancer