GUAYANILLA,Pr.- Se cumplen cuatro semanas de los poderosos temblores que sacudieron a Puerto Rico y dejaron a miles de desplazados en el sur de la isla.
- Humidity: 75%
- Cloud Coverage:2%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:46:37 AM
- Sunset: 07:03:39 PM
Mostly sunny, seasonable, and much less humid.
Clear and quite cool.
Pleasant with plenty of sunshine.
- Author, traveler shares her story of living off the land
- Hottest back-to-school items for 2021
- Openings & Closings around the area
- Execution of Allentown search warrant leads to arrest of wanted man
- 1 injured in Easton shooting, search for suspect continues
- History's Headlines: The fire that brought back memories
- Ambulance services not getting insurance payments in Western Berks
- NY millionaire Robert Durst guilty of best friend’s murder
- FDA recommends booster shots for people 65 and older
- Pennsylvania Democrats sue over GOP election investigation