The U.S. is recommending a “pause” in using the single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine to investigate reports of potentially dangerous blood clots. The Centers for Disease Control …
This Week's Savings
- Humidity: 49%
- Cloud Coverage:10%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:25:38 AM
- Sunset: 07:39:38 PM
Clouds breaking for some sun; milder.
Turning out cloudy with a couple of afternoon showers.
- Spring police: 2 people wounded by gunfire outside hotel
- Pottsville man charged in deadly road rage stabbing on Route 61
- Police: Minnesota officer meant to draw Taser, not handgun
- Special education teacher vows to keep legacy alive for heart donor
- Spring resident voices concern about intersection
- Whitehall OKs reconstruction project for South Lehigh Avenue
- Reading council calls for campaign again illegal fireworks
- Student fires at officers at Tennessee school, is killed
- Pottstown tables request to extend homeless shelter's emergency authorization
- Palmer Township extends deadline for earned income, business taxes
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.