Original Airdate: 11/18/19 | Hosts: Doug Eberhart - Talk With Your Doctor; Dr. Bill Burfeind - Talk With Your Doctor; Guests: Dr. Ronak Modi - Gastroenterologist; Dr. Aaron Jaworek - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist; Dr. Dustin Manchester - Th…
- Humidity: 42%
- Cloud Coverage:8%
- Wind: 13 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 05:57:18 AM
- Sunset: 08:18:37 PM
Partly then mostly sunny, breezy, and turning less humid during the day.
Clear, crisp, and comfortable.
Mostly sunny and comfortable.
- 2nd victim dies after house fire in Reading
- Here's where the NWS will be assessing storm damage for possible tornadoes
- Parents help kids with language
- Storm damages airplanes, hangar at Slatington Airport
- 'If it wasn't a tornado, it was the closest we've ever gotten to it,' Kempton man says about storm
- Strong storms sweep through Lehigh Valley, Bucks, bringing winds, hail, possible tornadoes
- Overturned tractor-trailer blocks traffic on Old Route 22
- 2 tornadoes confirmed in Bucks, leaving path of destruction
- Pa. health officials get creative in efforts to persuade residents to get vaccinated
- Warren County, NJ moms making a difference through Parent to Parent Addiction Services
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.