Original Airdate: 05/16/22 | Hosts: Doug Eberhart - Talk With Your Doctor; Dr. Elizabeth Dierking - Talk With Your Doctor; Dr. Suzanne Basha - Ob/Gyn; Dr. Emer Colalillo - Ob/Gyn; Dr. Marilyn Ekonomidis - Ob/Gyn
- Humidity: 81%
- Cloud Coverage: 20%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:34:36 AM
- Sunset: 08:36:28 PM
Mostly sunny and warmer, but one final day with fairly low humidity levels.
Mostly clear and a bit milder.
Partly sunny, hot, and more humid and the only 90-degree day of the forecast.
- Many, including Lehigh Valley couple, nervous about potential future SCOTUS decisions after Roe V. Wade overturned
- Local inline speed skater prepares to represent Team USA during World Games
- New name for Alvernia's Reading CollegeTowne campus recognizes largest philanthropic gift
- Wacky Water Wednesdays continue to provide relief from the heat
- Pa. Senate passes bill banning transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports
- Crews work to repair water main break in Muhlenberg Twp.
- Family blames fatal wreck in Schuylkill on PennDOT's failure to fix ditch
- Health Beat: Super-sized allergies thanks to climate change?
- Superintendent, resident speak out after ASD raises taxes 5.3%
- Allentown native, former Secret Service agent shares his thoughts after Jan. 6 testimony