Do you allow others to see the real you? Are you afraid of the vulnerability that comes with that? We'll take a look at how vulnerability can hold us back in our lives and the shame that can heap on to our psyche when we do allow our true selves to be seen and heard.
As featured on
About The Show
The Wisdom Coalition focuses on unique and timely topics addressing issues facing women of today. These platforms serve as a haven from the stress of every day life, and assist women in embracing change and facing life's challenges with optimism and gratitude.
Central to the Wisdom Coalition is the Wisdom Symbol, which reminds us to live our lives from the inside out rather than the outside in. In other words, staying true to who we are despite what is going on in our lives and our relationships.
Find out more on The Wisdom Coalition website.
About The Creators
The Wisdom Coalition has been created by Nancy Werteen, television news reporter with 69 WFMZ-TV and currently producing a 69 News at Sunrise series called, "Life Lessons" which focuses on health and wellness tips, Kim Howie, Health Coach, author, and designer of the Pure Energy Program, along with guidance and support from advising partner, Heather Rodale, VP of Community Outreach and a member of the Board of Directors for Rodale Inc., as well as founder of the not-for-profit organization, Healing Through The Arts. Read More
- Humidity: 100%
- Cloud Coverage:82%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:22:28 AM
- Sunset: 07:41:35 PM
Mostly cloudy with a bit of rain, mainly through early afternoon; a bit drier later in the day.
Mostly cloudy and chillier with a shower or two possible.
Mostly cloudy, brisk, and cool with some scattered showers possible.
- Pediatric Cancer Foundation of the Lehigh Valley gets big financial boost
- Allentown mayoral candidates discuss how they would handle the city's finances
- To retain workers, Walmart moves more of them full time
- Easton's Nurture Nature Center has vision for the former Easton Iron & Metal site
- Health Beat: Mammograms and COVID vaccine: What women need to know
- USPS releases audit report for Lehigh Valley facility that struggled with mail delays
- Coroner's office searching for Allentown man's next of kin
- Borough residents hope local leaders address blight problem after building collapses in Mahanoy City
- Slate Belt man charged with animal neglect after SPCA takes 14 dogs
- Fightins prepare ballpark for opener, look to fill jobs
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.