As featured on
Heavy rain and wind caused flash flooding across much of the region on Tuesday.
- Humidity: 93%
- Cloud Coverage:79%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:23:08 AM
- Sunset: 04:59:53 PM
Variable cloudiness and still mild.
Periods of rain.
Mostly cloudy and turning brisk and chillier. A passing rain or snow shower possible.
- At least 1 hurt in Cumru Twp. crash
- Flint water probe brings charges against ex-governor, others
- Allentown School District explains why it is staying virtual
- EXPLAINER: What's next after House impeachment vote
- Joe Biden proposes $1.9-trillion stimulus plan
- Community remembers Ronald 'Trooper' Rossi
- Berks EMS COVID-19 Task Force urging vaccination
- Security beefed up at U.S. Capitol, state capitals ahead of inauguration
- Berks man captures another stunning shot of moon
- What could new CDC rules mean for your vacation plans?
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.