- Humidity: 83%
- Cloud Coverage:97%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:50:25 AM
- Sunset: 06:56:40 PM
Cloudy and breezy with periods of rain developing, some of it heavy. A gusty thunderstorm or two also possible..
Cloudy and muggy with periods of rain, some heavy, and a possible thunderstorm. Rain tapers off from west to east overnight.
Cloudy with a few morning showers, especially east of the Lehigh Valley; drier and brighter with increasing sunshine the rest of the day.
- Allentown prepares to spend nearly $57.5M from American Rescue Plan
- Local veterinarians speak out on suicides within the profession
- Good Shepherd breaks ground on rehabilitation hospital
- School district that shunned mask mandate reverses decision
- 100-year-olds honored at Sacred Heart Assisted Living for National Centenarian's Day
- Setup underway for 2021 Celtic Classic in Bethlehem
- Police look to hook 'mail fishing' crooks in Berks, beyond
- Health Beat: Health anxiety worse during a pandemic
- PennEast reaches agreement with NJ, drops plans to seize land for pipeline
- Capsized sailboat prompts response to Blue Marsh Lake
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.