Coronavirus Info Links
- PA Dept. of Health Coronavirus Resources
- NJ Dept. of Health Resources
- SLUHN: COVID-19 recommendations and resources
- Tower Health: COVID-19 Resources
- LVHN: Coronavirus Preparedness and Care
- UPMC: Facts and Resources
- Real Time Worldwide Coronavirus Map
- Confirmed cases global map (CDC)
- Info for health care professionals (CDC)
- Testing (CDC)
- State police investigating hit-and-run that injured woman outside Lehigh County hotel
- What the Tech? App of the day: Byte
- Driver rescued after vehicle plunges down hill off Pa Turnpike
- Motorcyclist injured in Montgomery County wreck
- Preventing injury: Finding your perfect form
- Area leaders, George Floyd's attorney react to video of Allentown police restraining man
- Crews called in after canoe flips over on Schuylkill River in East Coventry Twp.
- Berks County Genealogical Society library set to reopen
- Video captures Allentown police officer kneeling on man's neck; protesters demand answers
- Art installation in Allentown gets creative in promoting voter turnout
- Humidity: 43%
- Cloud Coverage:31%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:43:21 AM
- Sunset: 08:32 PM
Warm and a bit less humid with sunshine and patchy clouds; a shower or t-storm in just one or two spots.
Turning out clear to partly cloudy and more comfortable.
Sunshine and a few clouds; seasonably warm, but with rather low humidity.