Chantal Branco, an ICU nursing manager for Lehigh Valley Health Network, spoke with WFMZ's Rob Vaughn about an expected surge in local COVID-19 cases.
As featured on
Coronavirus Info Links
- PA Dept. of Health Coronavirus Resources
- NJ Dept. of Health Resources
- SLUHN: COVID-19 recommendations and resources
- Tower Health: COVID-19 Resources
- LVHN: Coronavirus Preparedness and Care
- UPMC: Facts and Resources
- Real Time Worldwide Coronavirus Map
- Confirmed cases global map (CDC)
- Info for health care professionals (CDC)
- Testing (CDC)
- State leaders say the COVID-19 pandemic has amplified health disparities
- Daughter of former columnist alleges sexual abuse
- Donald Trump Jr. makes stop in Lehigh County
- National Museum of Industrial History breaks ground on park that will feature machinery from Bethlehem Steel
- Health Beat: Health issues men shouldn't ignore
- Wolf: No plan to change recommendation on school sports
- NJ releases recommendations aimed at guiding schools through the reopening process
- Allentown City Council approves deal to settle legal disputes with LCA over water rates, system upgrades
- EnerSys stays profitable despite impact of COVID-19
- Police in NJ warning people of government imposter scams
- Humidity: 79%
- Cloud Coverage:48%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:10:59 AM
- Sunset: 08:01:34 PM
Clouds and limited sun, rather humid with a shower or t-storm in spots.
Partly to mostly cloudy and humid with a spotty shower or t-storm, mainly during the evening.
Sunshine through high clouds with a shower or t-storm possible, especially to the south.