SUNBURY, Pa. - Weis Markets said it will begin administering COVID-19 vaccinations in 55 of its in-store pharmacies in Pennsylvania on Thursday.
Weis pharmacy staff will prioritize people 65 and older for COVID-19 immunizations. Weis pharmacies will also prioritize COVID-19 immunizations for people aged 16-64 with high-risk conditions including cancer, chronic kidney disease, smoking, COPD, heart conditions, Down Syndrome, obesity and diabetes.
To receive the vaccine, customers must schedule an appointment with a Weis certified immunizer on the company's website.
Appointment sign-ups are available one day prior to the immunization, and a face covering is required. To ensure the effectiveness of the vaccine, Weis pharmacies will schedule customers for a second immunization four weeks after their first shot.
Some pharmacy locations in Berks County, the Lehigh Valley, and the Poconos will offer the vaccine:
- Allentown: 365 South Cedar Crest Boulevard
- Conshohocken: 200 West Ridge Pike
- Dallas: 2525 Memorial Highway
- Easton: 3011 William Penn Highway
- East Stroudsburg: 695 North Courtland Street
- Ephrata: 331 North Reading Road
- Hamburg: 552 State Street
- Hazleton: 100 Weis Lane
- Kutztown: 15260 Kutztown Road, Suite 2
- Mt. Pocono: 3236 Route 940 Suite 116
- Nanticoke: 1 Weis Plaza
- Norristown: 25 West Germantown Pike
- Perkasie: 431 Dublin Pike
- Reading: 2020 North 13th Street
- Schnecksville: 5020 Route 873
- Stroudsburg: 1070 North Ninth Street