- Humidity: 50%
- Cloud Coverage:25%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:03:19 AM
- Sunset: 08:11:39 PM
Mostly sunny, warmer, and a bit less humid.
Turning out partly cloudy, rather comfortable.
Some sun giving way to clouds; moderately humid with a shower or t-storm in spots, mainly south.
- Royals, other ECHL teams to start season in December
- Big Ten announces 10-game conference schedule; Penn State opens Sept. 5
- Reading museum's famous mummy to come to life as hologram
- Amazon: Fulfillment center to employ 1,000+ in Berks
- Dorney Park to end 2020 season early
- Districts go round and round on school bus reopening plans
- National Weather Service confirms tornadoes in Bucks, Montco during Isaias
- Police help farmer rescue sheep in West Pottsgrove
- Go for it! Raise mentally strong kids
- Isaias batters Lehigh Valley with rain, wind, leaving path of damage