As featured on
TMZ reports that R&B singer Jeremih is seriously ill and hospitalized, fighting for his life after contracting COVID-19. It says rappers Chance the Rapper, 50 Cent and producer Hitmaka went online to solicit prayers on his behalf. 50’s post said he is in the ICU in Chicago. On Nov. 14, Chance tweeted, “Please if you can take a second to pray for my friend Jeremih, he is like a brother to me and he’s ill right now. I believe in the healing power of Jesus so if you can for me please please say a prayer over him.” Vibe reports that Adam Smith, a member of the ‘Don’t Tell ‘Em” singer’s management team shared on V103.1’s The Kenny Burns Show,” He’s stable but he still has a [ways] to go before anything. We’re not out the dark, but God is the light.”
- Humidity: 93%
- Cloud Coverage:96%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:01:28 AM
- Sunset: 04:37:30 PM
After a cloudy start, we'll see breaks of afternoon sun.
- PennDOT asking state for $600M
- Bars, restaurants say Thanksgiving Eve ban on alcohol sales hurts businesses
- Pa. Republican state senators hear from witnesses alleging voter irregularities in election
- One Tank Trip: Yocum Institute for Arts Education
- Police investigating after puppy stolen from pet store at Berkshire Mall
- Many people out and about, even as health officials ask people to stay home for Thanksgiving
- Fire whips through Allentown duplex, leaves family of 7 displaced
- Northampton County judge finds sex offender violated probation, sends her to state prison
- Thanksgiving Eve still showing heightened travel despite pandemic
- Trump pardons Flynn, taking direct aim at Russia probe
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.