- Humidity: 86%
- Cloud Coverage:84%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:30:45 AM
- Sunset: 06:00:26 PM
Brisk, quite chilly; a bit of rain, tapering off and ending by around midday. Clouds will break for a little sun this afternoon.
Turning out mostly clear and cold.
Plenty of sunshine, but chilly.
- Bethlehem Police Department to collaborate with social workers
- Regional planners to write guidelines for high-cube warehouses
- Many owners consider their pets when it comes to election decisions
- Local Syrians have mixed feelings regarding U.S. policy towards refugees
- High demand for flu shots sparks some local shortages
- Hunterdon County, NJ preparing for avalanche of mail-in ballots
- Bethlehem seeking donated Christmas tree for annual display
- Surge of ransomware attacks on U.S. hospitals causing concern
- Local professor explains how Electoral College works
- Bern police, others preparing for Trump's visit to RDG
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.