As featured on
This weekend, travel back in time as the National Museum of Industrial History in Bethlehem hosts the 1876 World's Fair Weekend, celebrating engineering, industry, and culture.
- Humidity: 50%
- Cloud Coverage:65%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:12 AM
- Sunset: 04:34:53 PM
Noticeably colder with times of clouds and sun.
Increasing clouds. A little snow can't entirely be ruled out very late.
Rather cloudy and chilly with a bit of snow possible. It might end up mostly dry if the storm tracks far enough south and east.
- Pa. officials warn residents to be on the lookout for charity scams
- WFMZ delivers 1300 coats collected at Coat Drive to Salvation Army
- Pharmacies feeling pinch during high booster demand
- Toy store in the Lehigh Valley closing its doors after more than 70 years
- City Center preleasing 'Live x Work' units in downtown Allentown
- Captured on camera: 3-foot alligator found in Lehigh River
- New footage appears to show Saylorsburg man not listening to NJ State Police's pleas, shooting dog before being fatally shot by troopers
- Holiday food, gift guide highlights Berks businesses
- Philadelphia woman arraigned in crash that seriously injured teen in Tamaqua
- Bob Dole to lie in state at Capitol as nation honors senator
Get Breaking News, Headlines and Weather delivered directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.