Summer means trips to amusement parks, the beach and festivals. But it also means crowds, where kids can slip away.
WFMZ's Nancy Werteen sat down with Joe Facciano, community outreach coordinator with Community Partners 4 Kids, to talk about how parents should plan in the event they get separated from their children.
The annual Blueberry Festival runs Saturday and Sunday, July 20 and 21, at the Burnside Plantation.Read More »
- Widows and finances
- Music Monday: Jimmy Farrell
- The best apps to help you get organized!
- Milk the moment: App helps combat phone addiction
- Nutrition and hospitalization
- 69News at Sunrise: Limeport Stadium celebration
- People find ways to cool off as stretch of hot, humid weather begins
- Chemical powder used in dye prompted Hazmat situation, evacuations in Allentown
- Blue Marsh Lake visitors warned to watch for harmful algae
- Effort to bring a lake back to life in Northampton County picking up steam
- Animal Rescue League enacts 'Code Red' for pets in Reading
- Extra pool time, free water offer relief from extreme heat
- Woman honored for being employed by the Allen Organ company for 60 years
- South Whitehall Township Commissioners support storage facility sketch plan
- Emotions flare at Allentown City Council meeting
- Fire damages nail salon in Reading