ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Minutes matter when it comes to treating a stroke, so do you know the warning signs?
Thursday, on 69 News at Sunrise, we talked about what those warning signs are and what a local hospital is doing to make sure patients get help as quickly as possible.
WFMZ's Eve Russo welcomed in Dr. Megan Leary, a neurologist at Lehigh Valley Health Network, to tell us more.
Within the next decade, 50% of workers are expected to be freelancers. But how can you navigate finances with an unstable income?Read More »
- Guests: The Large Flowerheads pay tribute to Woodstock
- Rodale Institute showcases fresh produce and talks organic farming
- Guest author Mike Greenblatt discusses Woodstock
- Sunrise Chef: Rising Sun Inn
- More play, fewer pounds
- Ask the Anchors
- Fire in Berks sends 2 residents, 8 firefighters to hospital
- 9 hurt after tree falls on Bucks swim club
- Allentown community members rally against violence
- Updated More charges likely in standoff that injured 6 officers
- Updated Cracker to headline last Downtown Alive concert of 2019
- Updated Police allege man slashes at good Samaritan helping neighbor
- Updated Police: Man pepper-sprayed after violating protection order
- Fall fun: Corn Cob Acres set for start of 10th season
- Foodies taste test pierogies ahead of SteelStacks' PierogiFest
- KI pills to be distributed to people near nuclear plant