MORGANTOWN, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 10, 2021--
Morgan Truck Body, LLC. (“Morgan”), North America’s leader in commercial truck body manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for Dry Freight, Refrigerated, Platform and custom-built bodies, will display its newest offering, the Morgan WorkPro, a purpose-built mobile fleet service and jobsite commercial truck body at NPTC’s Annual Conference and Exhibition, the national private truck fleet event in Cincinnati, Ohio from June 13-15, 2021 in booth #416.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210610005069/en/
A purpose-built mobile fleet service and jobsite commercial truck. (Photo: Business Wire)
The Morgan WorkPro commercial truck body is built for demanding service and jobsite applications with damage and corrosion resistant Morganplate. The WorkPro is ergonomically designed with plenty of headroom, interior cargo space, and exterior storage compartments that provide quick and easy access to the parts and equipment needed on difficult job sites. A clean, uninterrupted exterior surface is the perfect canvas for business messaging and branding. Every Morgan truck body is designed and built to satisfy a specific commercial need and is manufactured to stringent quality specifications.
“Morgan’s newest mobile service offering, the WorkPro, expands our product offering and builds upon our legacy as the number one commercial truck body builder in the market,” said Peter Jones, Vice President of Parts & Service of Morgan Truck Body, LLC. “With custom storage, workbench, durable interiors, and the ability to integrate generators, compressors, welders, and other mission critical tools, the Morgan WorkPro is well positioned as the premium mobile fleet service and jobsite commercial truck body.”
Standard and Optional features include:
- Morganplate Body Wall Composite Construction with a unique combination of strength and versatility, consisting of two external skins thermally bonded to a high-density polyethylene core, providing durable, energy absorbent and impact resistant performance.
- Extra wide 50-inch rear door opening to accommodate large items and optional roll overhead door.
- Compartments capable of accommodating generators, compressors, oil equipment, and tools.
- Workbench and adjustable interior shelving with optional slide out drawers for easy access.
- LED lighting and exterior scene lighting to enable safe nighttime work.
- Door paddle latches with secure indicators.
- Available Body Lengths: 12 feet, 14 feet, 16 feet, 18 feet, or 20 feet
- Available Widths: 96 inches and 102 inches
- Available Heights: 79 inches, 85 inches, 91 inches
- All custom built to job specific specifications.
- Optional: ladder racks, tread plate flooring, compartment lighting
Please visit WorkPro for more information.
MORGAN TRUCK BODY, LLC.
Across the United States and Canada, those who depend on their trucks to move their business, choose Morgan Truck Body. Morgan’s mission is to design, sell, and support the most reliable truck bodies in the world, as the preferred global partner providing innovative middle mile solutions connecting the world’s supply chain. Morgan is the largest manufacturer of light- and medium-duty truck bodies in North America. Morgan employs over 2,400 team members in 14 manufacturing locations and 8 service centers in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Ohio, Wisconsin, Georgia, Florida, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, California, Oregon, and Ontario, Canada.
Visit Morgan Truck Body, LLC. at MorganCorp.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210610005069/en/
CONTACT: Marketing / Media Relations
Director of Marketing and Product Management
Phone Number: 610-286-2438
Mobile Service Unit Sales / Service
Director National Sales / Parts & Service
Phone Number: 608-213-1097
KEYWORD: PENNSYLVANIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CANADA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PERFORMANCE & SPECIAL INTEREST FLEET MANAGEMENT OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY TRUCKING AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING TRANSPORT OTHER AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Morgan Truck Body, LLC.
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 06/10/2021 07:30 AM/DISC: 06/10/2021 07:32 AM