READING, Pa. - The man rescued from a burning apartment building in Reading earlier this week remains in the hospital in critical condition.

It happened at an apartment building on South Sixth Street Wednesday night.

Fire in Reading

Officials say the man is being treated at the Lehigh Valley Burn Unit, and that they still aren't able to talk to him.

Three other people were helped out of the building. 

It's reported the fire started by the stove. It has been ruled an accident.

DISCLAIMER FOR COMMENTS: The views expressed by public comments are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the TERMS OF USE and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Your comments may be used on air. Be polite. Inappropriate posts or posts containing offsite links, images, GIFs, inappropriate language, or memes may be removed by the moderator. Job listings and similar posts are likely automated SPAM messages from Facebook and are not placed by WFMZ-TV.
Comments disabled.