- Humidity: 58%
- Cloud Coverage:88%
- Wind: 16 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:30:10 AM
- Sunset: 07:36:51 PM
More clouds than sun with chilly, gusty winds and a spotty shower, mainly north.
Clearing, blustery and cold.
Sunshine mixing with a few clouds in the afternoon; not nearly as windy, but still a noticeable breeze.
- Tensions ratcheting up for businesses as Congress enters likely stalemate on additional SBA funds
- Group won't let virus diminish connections with seniors
- NJ nursery brings flowers, holiday cheer to hospital
- Creative studio's residential program helps women struggling with addiction, trauma
- Some residents evacuated after water leak at senior care facility
- Wind Creek working on social distancing plan for when it re-opens
- Health Beat: Diabetic retinopathy in kids, young adults
- Mental health and the coronavirus pandemic
- Out and About: Inside Out: West Reading's 2nd Friday to hold Facebook watch party
- More than 21K unemployment claims filed in Lehigh Valley from March 29 through April 4 amid pandemic