Berks County District Attorney John Adams held a news conference Monday to announce details surrounding the arrest of a woman in the deaths of her two young children.
As featured on
- Humidity: 69%
- Cloud Coverage:23%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 11 Extreme
- Sunrise: 05:36:11 AM
- Sunset: 08:36:15 PM
A moonlit sky.
Hot and humid with partial sunshine.
- South Whitehall moves forward with design of new section of Jordan Creek Greenway
- Authority approves funding reallocation for PPL Center 'touchless experience'
- Fall classes begin Aug. 24 at Northampton Community College
- How to have a safe 4th of July weekend amid a pandemic
- Additional $600 in unemployment ends soon. That’s got folks still out of work worried
- Longtime Reading Fightins ushers look to 2021 season
- Outdoor shops struggling to keep up with demand amid pandemic
- Fireworks sales booming, as some Pa. lawmakers want to amend or repeal fireworks law
- While COVID-19 cases are rising, major airline carriers are ready to get back to normal
- Pa. Supreme Court: Legislature's resolution seeking to overturn Wolf's disaster emergency declaration is 'legal nullity'