Crews responded to a "major" water main break on South 17th Street just south of Walnut Street in Allentown Wednesday.
As featured on
Crews are working to get things back in order in the west end of Allentown, after a massive water main break Wednesday afternoon turned the area into a flooded mess.
Get local Breaking News alerts sent directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Humidity: 73%
- Cloud Coverage:94%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 06:54:52 AM
- Sunset: 06:49:41 PM
Warm with clouds breaking for some sun.
Mostly cloudy, mild and humid with a spotty shower or drizzle; patchy fog.
Areas of morning fog and drizzle; otherwise, warm and humid with clouds breaking for some sun and a passing shower.
- Flagstaff Event Center sells for $620K
- Keeping the spirit of Celtic Fest alive
- Wildlands Conservancy acquires new land to protect in Lehigh County
- History's Headlines: All my children
- Football is different at Conrad Wesier amid the pandemic
- Woman who is suing Disney over face mask incident at Lehigh Valley Mall speaks out
- COVID-19 cases put pause on football in some school districts, others proceed with caution
- Man charged in one-punch homicide wants to withdraw his guilty plea
- Broadway star to give free performance in Easton
- Reading officials claim 100% census response rate