Sections of Hamilton Street in downtown Allentown will be closed this Saturday and part of next week due to two separate events.
The JDRF One Walk will take place from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. As a result:
- Hamilton Street will be closed from Eighth to Sixth Street.
- Seventh Street will be closed from Linden to Walnut streets.
- Walnut Street will be closed from Seventh Street to Fourth Street.
- Fourth Street will be closed from Walnut Street to Martin Luther King Boulevard.
- Martin Luther King Boulevard will be closed from Fourth to 10th streets.
Street paving will take place next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. in front of 520 Hamilton Street and Tower 6. As a result, Hamilton Street will be closed from Fifth Street to Sixth Street during those days and times.