Firetto pleaded guilty to sexual assault involving acts that occurred from 2007-2008.
Lehigh Valley News
- Allentown man arrested on drug charges following search warrant
- Northampton County man charged with homicide in death of 2-year-old
- Lehigh Valley Academy Regional Charter School gets OK for outdoor recreation area on new campus
- RV fire causes miles-long traffic jam on Route 33 in Northampton County
- Pa. passes bills that seek to limit when, how students can be taught about gender, sexuality issues
- Police investigating death of man, 67, as a homicide in Lehigh Twp.
- Allentown man dies weeks after Whitehall crash
- Flash sale: ArtsQuest to offer half-off tickets for Musikfest concerts, more
- Cities with the fastest growing home prices in Allentown metro area
- Northampton County couple celebrates 71st anniversary
Berks Area News
- Late-night fire damages home in rural Washington Township
- Berks Liberty Bell now on display at County Services Center
- Berks County commissioners go on the road, award over $18M in ARPA funding
- Police conduct active shooter threat drills at Conrad Weiser Middle School
- Amity Twp. Police warn against drunk driving ahead of holiday weekend
- Three brothers on a mission, giving back to Berks County youth
- Discount retailer opening in Cumru wants to hire 50 workers
- Mother charged with homicide in death of 3-year-old daughter
- Officials cut ribbon at new Wawa in Hereford Twp.
- Man killed by falling tree in Berks remembered for devotion to faith, family
- Humidity: 60%
- Cloud Coverage: 72%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:33:10 AM
- Sunset: 08:32:19 PM
Partly to mostly sunny, hot, and humid with a late day or evening shower or thunderstorm possible, mainly north and west of the Lehigh Valley.
Partly to mostly cloudy and muggy with a few showers and thunderstorms overnight.
Mostly cloudy and not as hot but still humid with scattered showers and thunderstorms likely, but not a washout.