As the weather cools down for fall, it's the perfect time to take one last trip down the waterfront.
Lehigh Valley News
- Sunrise Chef: Zekraft - Curators of Taste
- Lounge in Northampton bowling alley to reopen after winter roof collapse
- Lehigh Valley Scream Park reopens for Halloween season after 2020 fire
- Salisbury commissioners discuss garbage collection snafus
- LVPC says Southmoore warehouses are 'definition of poor development'
- ASD hires new superintendent: 'I'm excited to be a part of this new family'
- Mack Trucks reveals new tactical vehicle for U.S. Army
- Students at high school in Bethlehem protest dress code
- Former WWE champion raises awareness of opioid epidemic at virtual forum
- Allentown School Board to vote on hiring new superintendent
Berks Area News
- Report of possible weapon prompts search of Antietam HS
- Wolf: Grants can fight gun violence in Berks, elsewhere
- UGI cuts ribbon to open $37M learning center in Berks
- 2 Berks attractions among top US travel destinations
- Berks ARL offering pay-what-you-can spaying, neutering
- Berks commissioner asks for more awareness of deer hunt
- Interim superintendent a 23-year veteran of Reading SD
- Reading mayor, council trade thoughts on city's future
- Get your holiday gifts early, Albright business expert says
- Board bids farewell to Mumin, names interim superintendent
- Humidity: 48%
- Cloud Coverage:8%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:50:36 AM
- Sunset: 06:54:11 PM
Becoming mostly sunny and much more comfortable.
Clear, cool, and crisp.
Mostly sunny and pleasant.