House explosion Bucks

BUCKINGHAM TWP., Pa. - Police in Bucks County revealed the cause of an explosion that destroyed a home on Tuesday.

An accidental ignition of a propane leak in the home's basement caused the explosion at the 4300 block of Biddeford Circle in Buckingham Township, township police said in a news release.

Arriving crews found the home destroyed, with a large debris field around it, police said.

House explosion Bucks 2

All residents were accounted for, and nobody was hurt, police said. No one was home when the explosion happened.

Recommended for you

DISCLAIMER FOR COMMENTS: The views expressed by public comments are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the TERMS OF USE and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Your comments may be used on air. Be polite. Inappropriate posts or posts containing offsite links, images, GIFs, inappropriate language, or memes may be removed by the moderator. Job listings and similar posts are likely automated SPAM messages from Facebook and are not placed by WFMZ-TV.