READING, Pa. - A Reading man is being sought on criminal charges in an alleged case of sexual assault involving a 6-year-old girl.
Detectives with the Berks County district attorney's office said Thursday that they're looking to arrest Salomon Garcia-Lopez on two counts of aggravated indecent assault and a single count each of indecent assault and corruption of minors.
Garcia-Lopez, 57, stands accused of having inappropriate contact with the girl inside a city home multiple times between December 2017 and November 2018.
Authorities, who did not provide a photo of Garcia-Lopez, said they have reason to believe he has fled the area.
- Governor Mifflin students recover from car crash injuries in time for prom
- Woman drives self to hospital after being shot
- Montgomery County man charged after intentionally hitting vehicle in Berks
- Student athletes take to the basketball court with Reading police
- Local experts discuss future of Reading Eagle Company
- Opting out of vaccinations would take added step under proposed Senate bill
- Former Bethlehem Steel CEO reflects on Martin Tower
- Commemorative Martin Tower implosion t-shirts are out of this world
- Lots of planning goes into Martin Tower implosion
- Pinebrook Family Answers hosts block party to celebrate National Foster Care Month
- PA state trooper passes away while on duty
- Paxinosa Elementary School gets improvements after grant
- Money Matters: pay less for a wedding dress
- Montgomery County man dies after motorcycle accident
- Artifacts removed from Martin Tower prior to implosion
- Pottsville man dies after South Manheim Township crash