MAXATAWNY TWP., Pa. - Tractors were out in full force in the Kutztown area this weekend.
The Summer Plowing Show was presented by the Old Time Plow Boys Club at the Pennsylvania Cultural Heritage Center in Maxatawny Township on Sunday.
The event included antique tractor pulls along with rides for the kids. There were also music, vendors, and food.
Four children and their parents were taken to the hospital for treatment.Read More »
- Driving tour of state game land in Berks set for October
- Garage fire ties up traffic on Route 222 near Fleetwood
- 2 goats stolen from Berks farm found, returned to owners
- Fiddle fans pack Lyons' park for day filled with music
- 'All Aboard!': Colebrookdale Railroad celebrates 150 years
- Members of 69 News team race for charity at Maple Grove
- Updated Lehigh University student with loaded handgun and knife taken into custody, bulletin says
- Police: Man shot, killed wife during argument in Palmer home
- Man accidentally shot in neck at gun-training facility, police say
- Couple, 4 kids hurt when RV goes down embankment in Bethel
- Construction workers find fatal crash scene off I-80 in Kidder Township
- Keurig Dr. Pepper to take over former Kraft Heinz site in Upper Macungie
- Updated Coroner: Passenger killed in crash in Penn Forest Township
- Updated Allentown man charged in alleged break-in and baseball bat attack
- Updated 3 suspects force open door of residence, steal items in armed robbery, police say
- Policy changes limit crowd sizes in Capitol Rotunda rallies