BOYERTOWN, Pa. - Fire companies from Berks and Montgomery counties responded to a fire at a used car dealership in Boyertown.
Flames broke out around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Sugg Motorcar Company in the 100 block of East Second Street.
Officials said an SUV inside a garage caught fire. They said no one was inside the garage when the fire started.
A fire marshal is working to determine the cause.
A woman was met with quite the surprise in the basement of her home in Berks County on Tuesday.Read More »
- 16.5 tons of cocaine seized from ship at Philadelphia port
- Forecast forces Wednesday's Downtown Alive concert indoors
- Teen philanthropists award $15K to youth programs in Reading
- Berks coroner IDs man fatally struck by truck on Route 422
- Berks man charged in 2018 crash that killed passenger
- Prosecutors ID man believed to have paid for hit on Ortiz
- Updated Venomous snake bites woman in basement of Mt. Penn home
- Noted dog breeders charged after nearly 200 animals found in squalor
- Updated 16.5 tons of cocaine seized from ship at Philadelphia port
- Updated OSHA investigating worker death at Montgomery County meatpacking plant
- Updated Forecast forces Wednesday's Downtown Alive concert indoors
- Lehigh Valley company awarded $845k contract with U.S. Army
- New commander takes the helm at Tobyhanna Army Depot
- Police: Frackville man sexually assaulted girl in the 1990's
- Police allege man douses woman in hot water during argument
- Retired Northampton County judge joining Norris McLaughlin, P.A.