A terror plot in Southern California that would have included multiple targets has been disrupted by federal and local law enforcement agencies, CNN and CBS News reported Monday.
A suspect described as a military veteran was caught in an online sting operation and arrested by the FBI, CBS reported.
It’s not known how far the plot got. Sources told the Los Angeles Times that the suspect had specific targets in mind.
Officials are expected to discuss the disruption of the plot Monday afternoon at a news conference.
A woman who says she was raped at age 15 by Jeffrey Epstein is suing his estate, his alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell and three unnamed defendants, saying they conspired to maintain and conceal a sex trafficking ring.Read More »
- NY man arrested at JFK wanted to kill US troops
- Auto industry icon Lee Iacocca dies at 94
- Boeing's 737 Max crisis could stretch into next year
- Woman, 3 children found dead near the Mexico-Texas border
- California communities at high risk of fire to lose power
- Harvey Weinstein accusers reach $44M deal over alleged sexual misconduct
- 61-year-old Pottsville man killed in crash involving motorcycle, truck
- I-78 East in Bethel Township closed after tractor-trailer overturns
- DeSales University helps new students break the ice with Character U challenge
- Wishing well, memorial established at Exeter high school
- IronPugs take the field at Coca-Cola Park Monday
- Montgomery County man went to Hollywood to act in movies. Now he is making one
- Police: Woman leaves 3 kids in car and hits the casino floor
- Future of Pottstown community center up in the air after Olivet announcement
- Legendary broadcaster Jack Whitaker got his start in Schuylkill County
- Emmaus Borough Council gets update from vision committee