The New York Times' Jodi Kantor tells "Nightcap's" Jon Sarlin more and more employers are tracking workers with tools like keystroke monitoring and mouse activity. For more, watch the full Nightcap episode here.
Lehigh Valley News
- Allentown's Liberty Bell Museum celebrates 60th anniversary
- Allentown event celebrates Indian-American culture
- Heart Walk raises money for American Heart Association
- What was in the sky Saturday night?
- Police say threat of gun violence against Allentown school not credible; security to be increased as precaution
- Six busloads of Jahan Dotson fans make trek from Nazareth to D.C.
- 1 person shot, killed in area of Allentown park
- Fetterman campaigns in the Lehigh Valley
- Elk once lost in Northampton County is now found
- Allentown accident involving bicycle and motor vehicle
Berks Area News
- Beaker and Kip are up for adoption at the Animal Rescue League
- Openings and Closings: Business happenings around region
- Winners of the Berks County Outstanding Young Woman scholarship competition
- Local animal shelter holding pet food drive
- Wolf Administration Official discussed new child tax credit in Muhlenburg
- Hurdles to bringing passenger trains to Reading
- Fire destroyed garage in Robeson Twp.
- Kutztown bookstore celebrates Banned Book Week
- Lehigh Valley and Berks Heart Walk this weekend raising money for the American Heart Association
- Sun-Maid visits Board of Imagination member's school