Priscilla and David Morse tell CNN how they've been coping with the loss of their six-year-old daughter Gigi, who died of coronavirus and are warning other parents about the symptoms of Covid-19 in children.
Get local Breaking News alerts sent directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Humidity: 91%
- Cloud Coverage:100%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 06:37:04 AM
- Sunset: 05:52:23 PM
Cloudy & Foggy. A Few Showers.
A few showers during rush hour. Then, becoming partly sunny, windy, and cold. Temperatures drop into the 30s in the afternoon.
- Pa. Department of Education allows schools to delay standardized tests until the fall
- Easton movie editor Gershon Hinkson talks about changes in the film industry
- Rare Disease Day brings awareness to ALS and other uncommon diseases
- Self-Help Saturday: What is anxiety and how to deal with it?
- Man charged with careless driving after head-on crash in Schuylkill County
- Trending space & science stories: Wild Wool & Dinosaur Demise
- History's Headlines: The Great Strike of 1902
- House passes $1.9T pandemic bill on near party-line vote
- Heating oil spill makes mess in Union Township
- Some Pa. lawmakers trying to find ways to streamline process of scheduling COVID-19 vaccine appointments