Hurricane Sally roars into the Alabama and Florida Panhandle
Get local Breaking News alerts sent directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Humidity: 50%
- Cloud Coverage:11%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:47:04 AM
- Sunset: 07:03:25 PM
Mostly sunny with a cool breeze.
Mainly clear with near record cold.
Pleasantly cool with brilliant sunshine.
- Red Cross looking for more volunteers as it responds to natural disasters
- Positive COVID case temporarily closes BCTC west campus
- Pa. court ruling has county officials scrambling to set up drop boxes
- Berks coroner seeks help in locating man's family
- Man accused of child rape offers to take lie detector test, allegedly admits to attacks
- Easton/Phillipsburg rivalry will live on this high school sports season
- Day set aside to remember veterans who never returned
- Police: Attempted homicide investigation underway after man fires shots during party at home rental
- Crews relocating massive historic Bethlehem Steel artifact
- Some Allentown students get new desks, chairs to outfit home classrooms