Florida boy is recovering after he was bitten by a shark.
- Humidity: 60%
- Cloud Coverage:45%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 11 Extreme
- Sunrise: 05:36:36 AM
- Sunset: 08:35:56 PM
Partly sunny, hot and moderately humid with a heavy t-storm; storms can bring flooding and damaging winds.
A shower or thunderstorm in spots this evening; otherwise, mostly cloudy and humid.
Not as hot, but still sticky with clouds and sun; a stray shower or storm.
- Palmer Days canceled due to pandemic
- Monroe County coroner: Child drowned in pool
- Women's prison employee charged with witness tampering
- Allentown police officers hand out free ice cream to local kids
- Fire destroys garage in Upper Macungie Township
- Penn State student from Allentown, 21, dies of coronavirus complications
- PPL Center taking new safety precautions to protect workers, patrons from COVID-19
- Hersheypark debuts new coaster in $150M expansion
- Spotted lanternfly tree bands could kill birds, bats
- National coin shortage a bit 'annoying' for local business