You're wearing your mask. Trying to do your part to slow the spread of COVID-19, but your glasses or sunglasses keep fogging up. An eye expert gives ways to fight the fog in today's Health Minute.
Get local Breaking News alerts sent directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Humidity: 92%
- Cloud Coverage:71%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:22:45 AM
- Sunset: 05:00:56 PM
Mostly cloudy and turning brisk and chillier. A passing rain or snow shower possible.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine; blustery.
- 4 teens headed to trial for fatal shooting of Whitehall High School senior
- Gov. Murphy defends decision that gives smokers priority for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Stocks fall as economic pain deepens, rally runs out of gas
- New coronavirus strain found in southeastern Pa.
- Bucks officials warn about phone scam
- Victim in Allentown stabbing: 'It happened so quick'
- No charges in Pennsylvania discarded-ballots case
- Police: Man fatally shoots dog, injures man in Pottsville
- COVID-19 drive-thru testing site coming to Beltzville State Park
- Self-described left-wing activist charged in Capitol riot