US stocks open higher Thursday despite the House impeaching Trump for a second time and news that unemployment claims soared last week and .
Get local Breaking News alerts sent directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Humidity: 94%
- Cloud Coverage:74%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:22:37 AM
- Sunset: 05:00:54 PM
Mostly cloudy and turning brisk and chillier. A passing rain or snow shower possible.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine; blustery.
- 4 teens headed to trial for fatal shooting of Whitehall High School senior
- Gov. Murphy defends decision that gives smokers priority for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Stocks fall as economic pain deepens, rally runs out of gas
- New coronavirus strain found in southeastern Pa.
- Bucks officials warn about phone scam
- Victim in Allentown stabbing: 'It happened so quick'
- No charges in Pennsylvania discarded-ballots case
- Police: Man fatally shoots dog, injures man in Pottsville
- COVID-19 drive-thru testing site coming to Beltzville State Park
- Self-described left-wing activist charged in Capitol riot