What you eat can go a long way when it comes to keeping your heart healthy. So, in honor of Heart Month, WFMZ's Eve Russo chatted with nutritionist Luisa Szakacs recently to break down the "diet do's and don'ts" to keep your heart beating strong.
Get local Breaking News alerts sent directly to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Humidity: 42%
- Cloud Coverage:43%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 06:42:59 AM
- Sunset: 05:47:46 PM
Sunshine then some afternoon clouds with a rain shower possible towards evening; breezy and mild.
Partly to mostly cloudy with a shower possible early.
Sunshine and a few clouds; a bit cooler.
- Lucky to be alive, Woods faces difficult recovery
- Schwank to host discussion on food insecurity in Berks
- Bethlehem Health Bureau adding appointments for 1st doses to its clinic Friday
- Pa. lawmakers eye impact of census delay on redistricting
- Tanden facing new hurdles after Senate panels delay meetings
- UGI to begin construction on natural gas pipeline near Bath
- Family launches online fundraiser after woman hit, killed by plow truck in Monroe
- LVHN gives out 2nd vaccine doses during drive-thru clinic at Dorney Park
- Berks DA on Reading homicides: 'It's just way too many'
- Alcon struggling back from impact of COVID-19 pandemic