The Willow Brook Farms is hosting its second Pro Rodeo next Saturday afternoon.
Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association professional rodeo bullfighter Phill Hussmann and Gus the Bull visited WFMZ Saturday to discuss the event.
According to the Willow Brook Farms website, this year’s show will include all of the rodeo events (Bull riding, bareback & saddle bronc riding, barrel racing, team roping, steer wrestling and girl’s breakaway roping).
In addition to the events, there will be pony rides, professional face painting, live music, food and other vendors.
"It is a family show," said Hussmann.
The rodeo is at 557 Willow Brook Road. Gates open at 4:30 and the show starts at 7:30. Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for kids and children three and under are free.
To learn more about the rodeo, Phill or Gus, watch the video or go to willowbrookhorses.com.
A Bethlehem City Councilman accused two other council members Tuesday night of strong-arming a candidate for the zoning hearing board into withdrawing her candidacy.Read More »
- Allegiant Air to establish hub at LVIA, will hire pilots, flight mechanics and other employees
- Spelling error has students waiting a little longer for their Northampton High School yearbook
- Website helps teachers get school supplies for students
- City Center Allentown fighting back after spotted lanternflies swarm downtown buildings
- LVHN closer to final approval for new Lower Nazareth campus
- Southern Lehigh HS Spartans will not have homefield advantage as school tackles turf issues
- Updated Reading police ID victim of fatal shooting inside apartment
- Updated Philadelphia police commissioner: Resignation was voluntary
- Updated Crews making quick work of new Wawa at The Knitting Mills
- Apple-picking season arrives early at Grim's Orchard
- Pottstown police investigating West Third Street shooting
- Wellness checklist for students headed to college
- Bethlehem City Councilman accuses colleagues of talking 'behind the scenes'
- Phillipsburg considering rent control ordinance
- Berks school bus drivers gear up for start of new year
- Reward offered for information on Pottstown shooting suspects