MIDDLETOWN TWP, Pa. - Police responded to reports of a child who was by himself on the side of a roadway on Sunday, police said.
Police said the child who is around 3 or 4-years-old was located on the side of the street near the 100-block of Glen Riddle Road.
The child was transported back to EMS headquarters, said police.
The child did not appear to be harmed.
According to Lieutenant James Hennigan, the child is non-verbal.
Police have notified Children and Youth.
Police said the child's parents have since been located.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Policy changes limit crowd sizes in Capitol Rotunda rallies
- Pennsylvanians now have option to apply online for absentee ballots
- Health officials: York measles case may have exposed residents
- Penn State board approves pay hike for university president
- Pa. Game Commission proposes plan to manage chronic wasting disease
- Sen. Toomey pushing for what he calls a compromise on gun background checks
- Police: Man shot, killed wife during argument in Palmer home
- Updated Reading police respond after reported shooting sends person to hospital
- Updated Keurig Dr. Pepper to take over former Kraft Heinz site in Upper Macungie
- Updated Lehigh University student with loaded handgun and knife taken into custody, bulletin says
- Coroner: Boyertown grad died of injuries suffered in fall
- Updated Pedestrian struck after 3-car crash in Fountain Hill
- Woman accused of cashing $20K in fraudulent checks
- Lehigh University: Investigation finds no evidence of misconduct by university doctor with students
- Updated Boyertown grad dies from fall near Bloomsburg University
- Updated Bethlehem Township commissioners review plans for school projects