DERRY TWP., Pa. - Hersheypark is warning about a ticket scam that is spreading on social media.
The scam is offering users four free passes to mark the park's 112th anniversary if they take a survey, share it and like it on Facebook, officials said.
Instead, users are directed to another website that is not affiliated with the park.
Hersheypark said it has notified Facebook.
The park said any legitimate offers are available on its website and official social media pages.
The state attorney general's office said Sen. Mike Folmer was arrested and charged Tuesday night.Read More »
- PennDOT: Roundabouts reduce injuries, crashes
- Policy changes limit crowd sizes in Capitol Rotunda rallies
- Pennsylvanians now have option to apply online for absentee ballots
- Health officials: York measles case may have exposed residents
- Penn State board approves pay hike for university president
- Pa. Game Commission proposes plan to manage chronic wasting disease
- Updated Amber Alert issued for girl missing from playground in NJ
- Updated Pennsylvania lawmaker facing child porn possession charges
- Man allegedly commits sexual assault at Whitehall Twp. daycare
- Updated Gov. Wolf calls for Folmer to resign immediately from Senate
- New Palmer Township street closed due to wires down
- Police: Couple in stolen truck siphoned gas from rentals
- State police might handle overnight coverage in Fountain Hill
- Potential downtown development causes tension in Bethlehem
- Phillipsburg Town Council advances rent control ordinance
- Updated Attack on Saudi oil plant could lead to rise in gas prices