WALKER TWP., Pa. - A crash sent a car rolling into a cornfield in Schuylkill County.
It happened shortly before 7 a.m. Friday in the 100 block of Mountain Road in Walker Township.
Officials say one vehicle was involved in the crash, and the person inside was taken to the hospital with injuries.
Crews at the scene said the car hit and snapped a utility pole before rolling several times into the field. The vehicle was heavily damaged.
Police say during a training session Sunday a member of the Rockwell Tactical Group was shot in the neck with a real bullet by a real gun.Read More »
- Coroner: Passenger killed in crash in Penn Forest Township
- Driving tour of state game land in Berks set for October
- Construction workers find fatal crash scene off I-80 in Kidder Township
- Man accidentally shot in neck at gun-training facility, police say
- Dirt bike rider sought for driving erratically in Hazleton, motorcycle confiscated
- Tour at 4: Pocono Mountains
- Updated A dry, pleasant stretch of weather this week as we bid summer farewell
- Coroner: Boyertown grad died of injuries suffered in fall
- Lehigh University student with loaded handgun and knife taken into custody, bulletin says
- Pedestrian struck after crash in Fountain Hill
- Lehigh University: Investigation finds no evidence of misconduct by university doctor with students
- People sound off after photo shows small plane flying under bridge in Bucks County
- Traffic study stalls proposed South Whitehall development
- Efforts to preserve Epler School continue at community meeting
- Bethlehem Township commissioners review plans for school projects
- PennDOT: Roundabouts reduce injuries, crashes