HAZLETON, Pa. - 69 News got a sneak peak Tuesday of the new $20 million addition and renovations at Lehigh Valley Hospital - Hazleton.
The new emergency department doubled in size to about 18,000 square feet and will be completed by early next year.
Phase two of the ER renovations will begin Wednesday and close a majority of the existing ER facility.
Administrators also showed off the new expanded lobby and registration area. All the patient rooms also have been renovated.
John Cronin, and his father, Mark, visited Pleasant Valley High school to talk about strategies for creating happier and more effective work environments.Read More »
- Legendary broadcaster Jack Whitaker got his start in Schuylkill County
- Pottsville man, 61, killed in crash involving motorcycle, truck
- Borough still waiting for federal funds year after floods caused massive destruction, mayor resigns
- Fire destroys barn in West Brunswick Township
- 'Float Your Boat' raises funds for Kidder Township Trails Project
- Woman suspected of stealing cookware worth hundreds of dollars from fundraiser
- Updated Watching for strong storms as temperatures stay very warm, humidity stays high
- Phillipsburg considering rent control ordinance
- Berks bus drivers gear up for new school year
- Bethlehem City Councilman accuses colleagues of talking 'behind the scenes'
- City Center Allentown fighting back after spotted lanternflies swarm downtown buildings
- Reward offered for information on Pottstown shooting suspects
- Cone Appétit offers comfort foods in a bread cone
- Police: Man dead after shooting in Reading
- Cumru Township Commissioners name new vice president
- Spring Twp. police investigating after thefts from unlocked cars