FRANKLIN TWP., Pa. - A building partially collapsed in Carbon County early Tuesday morning.
Emergency crews were called to Fairyland Road in Franklin Township around 3:45 a.m., dispatchers said.
Part of a home had crumbled into the road.
No injuries were reported, but the road was closed between Jefferson Street and Red Hill Road.
Crews at the scene said the old house was abandoned.
Police say during a training session Sunday a member of the Rockwell Tactical Group was shot in the neck with a real bullet by a real gun.Read More »
- Coroner: Passenger killed in crash in Penn Forest Township
- Driving tour of state game land in Berks set for October
- Man accidentally shot in neck at gun-training facility, police say
- Dirt bike rider sought for driving erratically in Hazleton, motorcycle confiscated
- Tour at 4: Pocono Mountains
- Berks DA: Doctor over-prescribed opioid pills to patients
- Police: Man shot, killed wife during argument in Palmer home
- Coroner: Boyertown grad died of injuries suffered in fall
- Jury selection underway in trial of Sean Kratz, accused in Bucks slayings
- Updated Lehigh University student with loaded handgun and knife taken into custody, bulletin says
- Woman accused of cashing $20K in fraudulent checks
- Allentown man charged in alleged break-in and baseball bat attack
- Lehigh University: Investigation finds no evidence of misconduct by university doctor with students
- Person in stable condition after being accidentally shot at training facility, police say
- Police: NY man found selling fake goods at Green Dragon
- Teen charged after allegedly driving with sister on the hood