LAKE HARMONY, Pa. - Kidder Township police say they have caught the criminals who stole a golf cart, along with other valuables, from a Poconos resort.
Timothy Mead, 25, of Moscow, Pa., and Daniel Mead, 31, of White Haven, have been charged with a burglary that took place on Crest Drive in Split Rock Resort, Lake Harmony on May 24.
The pair were accused of making off with a club car golf cart, as well as various electronic devices, DVDs and clothing.
The golf cart was located later that day near Exit 95 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
On Monday, officers responded to a report of unwanted males on a property near White Haven. Both Timothy and Daniel Mead had bench warrants from Monroe County and were taken into custody.
Officers interviewed Timothy Mead in regard to the Split Rock Resort burglary. Both he and Daniel Mead were subsequently charged with the crime.
Timothy and Daniel Mead were taken to Carbon County Correctional facility on the bench warrants from Monroe County.
Jack Whitaker helped paint countless sports pictures with his unique, popular prose from the first Super Bowl to Secretariat's historic race for the Triple Crown.Read More »
- Borough still waiting for federal funds year after floods caused massive destruction, mayor resigns
- Fire destroys barn in West Brunswick Township
- 'Float Your Boat' raises funds for Kidder Township Trails Project
- Woman suspected of stealing cookware worth hundreds of dollars from fundraiser
- Argument between drivers may have led to a deadly crash in Luzerne County
- Back to school hectic in Schuylkill County after mold problems in elementary school
- 61-year-old Pottsville man killed in crash involving motorcycle, truck
- I-78 East in Bethel Township closed after tractor-trailer overturns
- DeSales University helps new students break the ice with Character U challenge
- Wishing well, memorial established at Exeter high school
- IronPugs take the field at Coca-Cola Park Monday
- Montgomery County man went to Hollywood to act in movies. Now he is making one
- Police: Woman leaves 3 kids in car and hits the casino floor
- Future of Pottstown community center up in the air after Olivet announcement
- Legendary broadcaster Jack Whitaker got his start in Schuylkill County
- Emmaus Borough Council gets update from vision committee