LAKE HARMONY, Pa. - Kidder Township police say they have caught the criminals who stole a golf cart, along with other valuables, from a Poconos resort.
Timothy Mead, 25, of Moscow, Pa., and Daniel Mead, 31, of White Haven, have been charged with a burglary that took place on Crest Drive in Split Rock Resort, Lake Harmony on May 24.
The pair were accused of making off with a club car golf cart, as well as various electronic devices, DVDs and clothing.
The golf cart was located later that day near Exit 95 of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
On Monday, officers responded to a report of unwanted males on a property near White Haven. Both Timothy and Daniel Mead had bench warrants from Monroe County and were taken into custody.
Officers interviewed Timothy Mead in regard to the Split Rock Resort burglary. Both he and Daniel Mead were subsequently charged with the crime.
Timothy and Daniel Mead were taken to Carbon County Correctional facility on the bench warrants from Monroe County.
Robert Bailey's daughter Kali says she watched as her father repeatedly stabbed her mother in November 2017.Read More »
- Driver to face charges after motorcycle crash
- Officer helps save cat trapped in Palmerton home during fire
- BMW stolen in Hamilton Township
- The Pocono Wildlife Rehabilitation and Education Center to hold open house
- Motorcyclist killed in crash on Route 248 near Bowmanstown
- Stroudsburg mayor suggests donating old elementary school to YMCA
- Daughter testifies in trial of man accused of stabbing his wife to death
- Reading Fair re-branding after last year's low attendance
- Updated Billy's Downtown Diner owner changes the restaurant's look as it celebrates 6 years in Allentown
- Tower Health, Drexel break ground on medical school campus
- Tight-knit community mourns Perkasie police chief who died suddenly
- Police: Man threw pot of boiling water at girlfriend, burning her
- Police pursuit from Wilson to West Easton ends with K9 Rex finding man hiding in the woods
- History's Headlines: Tragedy on the track
- Hunterdon County man pleads guilty to sexual contact with child
- 2 charged in NJ animal cruelty investigation