RUSH TWP., Pa. - Emergency crews responded to an early-morning crash in Schuylkill County.
A car went off the road around 5 a.m. on Route 309, between Hometown and Tamaqua, in Rush Township, according to emergency dispatchers.
The vehicle ended up in the woods and appeared heavily damaged.
One person was taken to the hospital, but the extent of injuries is not known.
State police are investigating the single-vehicle crash.
All traffic will be bi-directional in the southbound tunnel until the patterns are lifted, by 8 a.m. the next morning.Read More »
- ESU student from Bethlehem honored for performing Heimlich Maneuver on park services employee
- Man, 27, dies after car hits 3 trees
- Coroner identifies 2 men killed in Monroe County plane crash
- Tamaqua police: Woman stabbed man in self-defense
- Federal investigators recover plane, will examine it to determine cause of crash that killed 2
- FAA, NTSB to investigate deadly plane crash in Monroe County
- Updated Tower Health, Drexel win bid to acquire children's hospital
- Updated Coroner identifies 2 men killed in Monroe County plane crash
- Officers arrest 18 in operation involving helicopter in Allentown
- Passenger ejected from sports car in Route 22 crash still in critical condition
- Updated People rally in Bethlehem and Allentown as part of worldwide climate change protests
- Updated Season's historic apples almost history at Hopewell Furnace
- Updated 12th annual Boyertown Oktoberfest celebration underway
- Updated Exhibit featuring costumes worn by movie legends to open in Allentown Art Museum
- Health Beat: Telenutrition for spinal cord injury
- Kutztown 1st stop on PASSHE chancellor's state campus tour