KUNKLETOWN, Pa. - The Monroe County coroner was called to the scene of a dump truck crash near a home in Eldred Township Wednesday.
The crash happened around 4:15 p.m. on Lower Gap Road in the Kunkletown section of the township.
A dump truck overturned near a house in the area.
No word yet on the identity of the person who died.
State Police and the Monroe County Coroner's Office are investigating the crash.
Police say during a training session Sunday a member of the Rockwell Tactical Group was shot in the neck with a real bullet by a real gun.Read More »
- Coroner: Passenger killed in crash in Penn Forest Township
- Driving tour of state game land in Berks set for October
- Construction workers find fatal crash scene off I-80 in Kidder Township
- Dirt bike rider sought for driving erratically in Hazleton, motorcycle confiscated
- Tour at 4: Pocono Mountains
- Berks DA: Doctor over-prescribed opioid pills to patients
- A dry, pleasant stretch of weather this week as we bid summer farewell
- Coroner: Boyertown grad died of injuries suffered in fall
- Lehigh University student with loaded handgun and knife taken into custody, bulletin says
- Pedestrian struck after crash in Fountain Hill
- Lehigh University: Investigation finds no evidence of misconduct by university doctor with students
- People sound off after photo shows small plane flying under bridge in Bucks County
- Mom BFFs may also benefit baby, study says
- Traffic study stalls proposed South Whitehall development
- Efforts to preserve Epler School continue at community meeting
- Bethlehem Township commissioners review plans for school projects